GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Check for any loose connections in internal electrical components.
- While installing the air-cooler, make sure that the earthing is proper.
- The water pressure to the float valve shouldnt be too high.
- Make sure to unplug the cooler while performing any maintenance activity.
- Oiling of pump and motor must be done regularly.
- If the cooler is not being used for long periods then empty the tank by removing the Drain cap at the bottom and then replace it after draining is complete.
- Do not use corrosive agents to clean your air-cooler.
- Clean water distribution pipe / channels / tray for even distribution of water on all sides.
To ensure top condition of your air-cooler pump please follow these steps
- Remove the cover of your pump.
- Remove the propeller and shaft and clean the dirt.
- Oil the shaft properly and replace it in the original position.
- Put back the pump cover.
Benefits of Cooling Pad Replacement
- The life of a cooling pad is for one season only, after that evaporation is reduced.
- Choking of pads can give bad smell.
- Choking of pads can breed germs / bacteria.
- Choking of pads will result in less air delivery.
- Choking of pads will result in overload on motor, thus causing more power consumption.
- Sagging pads lead to water throwing & other problems.
- Yearly change of cooling pad provides optimum cooling.
Note: We recommend preventive maintenance & replacing the pads every year for Optimum cooling.